• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Email to Stewarts Law - Insolvency Team - Petition adjourned until 15th May.

Sent. One Scum Bag still dragging this club through the mire!?

If you hate Ron Martin clap your hands,
If you hate Ron Martin clap your hands,
If you hate Ron Martin, Hate Ron Martin,
Hate Ron Martin clap your hands.

If you really *ucking hate him clap your hands,
If you really *ucking hate him clap your hands,
If you really *ucking hate him, really *ucking hate him,
Really *ucking hate him clap your hands.

#Martin Out

I'd imagine the PA or admin that administers their mailboxes is using this button quite a bit

1712314473644.png

That not a pop at the method, but whilst it takes a few key strokes type the email it takes Stewarts Law just one to delete it. Better posting in X (formerly twitter) so it gets wider attention rather than a DM or email which the company can hide away from public view.

It would be good if people could confirm if they get a response from this law firm from their emails.

I've found that we have used this law firm in work. Not lots of work passed to them but more than I earn in a year. I'm currently speaking with a couple of people to see if there is a way to remove them from the list of approved suppliers (doubtful being the business I work in) or move them down the list so work goes to other law firms.

I'd imagine the PA or admin that administers their mailboxes is using this button quite a bit

View attachment 31619

That not a pop at the method, but whilst it takes a few key strokes type the email it takes Stewarts Law just one to delete it. Better posting in X (formerly twitter) so it gets wider attention rather than a DM or email which the company can hide away from public view.

It would be good if people could confirm if they get a response from this law firm from their emails.

I've found that we have used this law firm in work. Not lots of work passed to them but more than I earn in a year. I'm currently speaking with a couple of people to see if there is a way to remove them from the list of approved suppliers (doubtful being the business I work in) or move them down the list so work goes to other law firms.
They'll just set up a catch-all to automatically delete or move them to a spam folder.

I doubt there'll be a reply. What we can hope for is that it ruffles a few feathers of the top guys and girls and they decide to change tack.

Back