• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Beefy

Life President
I haven't a clue what is going on at our club. Does anyone actually know for a fact or fully understand the position we're in with signings?

It's stated as fact on here (a fact I'm definitely not disputing, btw) that we're under various embargoes and yet we're signing players and the manager is saying that he wants six more. By all accounts we've got a loan signing lined up and now the press are suggesting we're after Lee Barnard as well. Yet we cannot register players.

The club suggested we can have a 20 man squad, the League suggested to Jam_Man that a club under an embargo can have a match-day squad (16-18 players) but if there is such a dispensation I'm pretty sure that it is in place to deal with clubs under an embargo getting hit with an injury crisis - not to allow a club to build a brand new squad over a summer.

I've just got a bad feeling (based on nothing) that the day before the season starts we're going to go out to the League for dispensation to play White and the other new signings and they won't grant it. Can anyone put those fears to rest for me?