• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RSOLE1

Rochdale was the pits
Listening to supporters the like of Rochdale laughing at us was as much as anyone could take
Should I see certain players around the town my feelings will be made clear and loud as they were on Saturday
Accept this bunch of wasters at your peril
Tilly............once my idol.........what poor signings you have made..........unless we beat Cambridge saturday......you must reconsider not only your biased selection of players but overall professional ability and integrity
Broughton/Wilson/Prior/Edwards/Bentley/Dudfield/Hunt........pro footballers......................my arse
might as well kept......Whelan plus his missus at centre backs
Isnt it strange how Nickolou was a class above on loan but now plays like hes a real Southender...........perhaps out in Lewis Hunt personal reg plates on their BM/s.....wasting my money and many other fans as well

dont want to waste your money eh? simple answer f**k OFF THEN!!! go and support the f**king canvey chavys or go up the A12 and join there bandwagon of sheep shaggers!
calling your team a waste of money!
call yourself a supporter!
better off without you!

I was proud to follow my team to Rochdale wether we win 5-0 or lose 5-0 makes no diffrence!

What's with the RSOLE1 anyway . Seems an odd psuedonim ?

And if you really are that wound up by this , I think you should maybe give it a break , its really not that serious .

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Aug. 16 2004,22:25)]dont want to waste your money eh? simple answer f**k OFF THEN!!! go and support the f**king canvey chavys or go up the A12 and join there bandwagon of sheep shaggers!
calling your team a waste of money!
call yourself a supporter!
better off without you!
Your just a silly little gimp!

Im sure that the club needs all the support that it can get- but Im sure that you wouldnt be that badly missed!

IDIOT!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Your just a silly little gimp!

Im sure that the club needs all the support that it can get- but Im sure that you wouldnt be that badly missed!

IDIOT!!!!!
That directed at me?
I think most people would agree that their club was not a waste of money! Passion for the game and love for my club keeps me coming back!
As for little gimp - as for the people on the board know me I am not a little gimp as you so kindly put it!
maybe you think Southend United is a waste of money aswell!

Blimey you lot rise to the bait don't you?

With a username like RSOLE1 he can only be on a mission to wind you lot up.

Just ignore him and he'll go away.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (RSOLE1 @ Aug. 16 2004,22:18)]personal reg plates on their BM/s.....wasting my money and many other fans as well
Talking of this, anyone else see that Ron Martin has got himself a new car over the summer holidays...?

I saw him drive into Roots Hall for the Cheltenham game in one of these.  Clearly, business ain't too bad for Uncle Ron at the moment...

bcontgt5.jpg

(It's a Bentley Continental, in case you're wondering)

rock.gif

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ Aug. 17 2004,00:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]Your just a silly little gimp!

IDIOT!!!!!      
That directed at me?
I think most people would agree that their club was not a waste of money! Passion for the game and love for my club keeps me coming back!
As for little gimp - as for the people on the board know me I am not a little gimp as you so kindly put it!
maybe you think Southend United is a waste of money aswell!
True Blue, Can't be sure but i think this was aimed at RSOLE1.
It seem's strange that he would throw this quote at you!
Saying that i don't belive either of them actually know what they are going on about half the time!
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 17 2004,10:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (RSOLE1 @ Aug. 16 2004,22:18)]personal reg plates on their BM/s.....wasting my money and many other fans as well
Talking of this, anyone else see that Ron Martin has got himself a new car over the summer holidays...?

I saw him drive into Roots Hall for the Cheltenham game in one of these.  Clearly, business ain't too bad for Uncle Ron at the moment...

bcontgt5.jpg

rock.gif

cool.gif
That's a joke, innit?
rock.gif

I also hear that Ron Martin can't get his children into his new car either! £80k-ish car and can't have family days out! My heart bleeds for Ron!

Einstein

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BluePartridge @ Aug. 17 2004,11:04)]
[b said:
[b said:

bcontgt5.jpg

rock.gif

cool.gif
That's a joke, innit?
rock.gif
Er, no - I'm quite serious.  I saw Ron drive one of these into the car park at Roots Hall; and (as Einstein has said) his family did look rather squashed in there.

It did seem to me at the time a rather ostentatious move by Ron, it must be said.  I only hope that the Bentley has been bought by the fruits of his labours with Martin Dawn, rather than from the fruits of our run to the Millennium Stadium last season.

rock.gif

But no, BP, just to confirm once again - I am most definitely not joking about this.

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 17 2004,11:27)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

bcontgt5.jpg

rock.gif

cool.gif
That's a joke, innit?
rock.gif
Er, no - I'm quite serious.  I saw Ron drive one of these into the car park at Roots Hall; and (as Einstein has said) his family did look rather squashed in there.

It did seem to me at the time a rather ostentatious move by Ron, it must be said.  I only hope that the Bentley has been bought by the fruits of his labours with Martin Dawn, rather than from the fruits of our run to the Millennium Stadium last season.

rock.gif

But no, BP, just to confirm once again - I am most definitely not joking about this.

Matt
He might have bought it on HP!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Miss Rees @ Aug. 17 2004,14:41)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

bcontgt5.jpg

rock.gif

cool.gif
That's a joke, innit?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Matt
I brought some HP sauce the other day im paying 7p over 12 weeks

[b said:
Quote[/b] (one flew over the cockles nest @ Aug. 17 2004,14:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Miss Rees @ Aug. 17 2004,14:41)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

bcontgt5.jpg

rock.gif

cool.gif
That's a joke, innit?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Matt
I brought some HP sauce the other day im paying 7p over 12 weeks
thats all very well but in Heinzsite you will probably be paying loads of interest! Thats the trouble with HP!!! Remember also that you must make your repayments or you could get it taken off you!

[b said:
[b said:

bcontgt5.jpg

rock.gif

cool.gif
Very nice, business must be good for old Ron, I thought he was close to bankrupicy.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (footymad13 @ Aug. 17 2004,14:56)]
[b said:
[b said:

bcontgt5.jpg

rock.gif

cool.gif
Very nice, business must be good for old Ron, I thought he was close to bankrupicy.

wink.gif
They arent a bad motor just waiting to get mine back off Cockles he is borrowing it as he's not got a car at the moment! Was abit annoyed that he let Barry the Dog claw the leather seats tho!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Miss Rees @ Aug. 17 2004,15:02)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

bcontgt5.jpg

rock.gif

cool.gif

wink.gif
They arent a bad motor just waiting to get mine back off Cockles he is borrowing it as he's not got a car at the moment! Was abit annoyed that he let Barry the Dog claw the leather seats tho!!!
Ha, ha, ha... WAKE UP!
laugh.gif

Ooooh, You are awake... DOH!
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Technician @ Aug. 17 2004,15:07)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Miss Rees @ Aug. 17 2004,15:02)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

bcontgt5.jpg

rock.gif

cool.gif

wink.gif
Ha, ha, ha... WAKE UP!  
laugh.gif

Ooooh, You are awake... DOH!  
sad.gif
You mock but its true he has got really sharp claws!!!

Back