• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Prediction League News End of Season Cup ... Post here to register

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Following a (brilliant) idea from DoDts, i've decided to start a new competition to run alongside the fixtures till the seasons end

Post here to register your interest* .. i'll start a list in the next post, and starting with Swindon away the points you score will be matched against another players score with the higher points scorer for that week going through ... i'll sort a running order so the final will coincide with Oldham away (Cheltenham reserved for any reply) and i'll sort a trophy that can be presented at next seasons opening day bash along with the league trophy

* it'd be wise to do this asap as if we have say 18 confirmed entrants the first 14 to post will go into the second round and the remaining 4 will play off so we have a starting base of 16

any questions post them here or PM me

this could be fun i feel :)

1 BLUEBLOOD
2 BLUEBLOOD Junior
3 Brettie Angell

Cut of for entry will be 3pm Saturday

Which reminds me i better get some more fixtures up ...

1 BLUEBLOOD
2 BLUEBLOOD Junior
3 Brettie Angell
4 canveyshrimper
5 DoDtS
6 The Big Shrimp
7 OBL
9 Stickyboy
10 Stickyboy jr
11 Seves

I'm sure Ricey will be up for it too but being as he keeps disappearing for days on end, he might not get in in time.

1 BLUEBLOOD
2 BLUEBLOOD Junior
3 Brettie Angell
4 canveyshrimper
5 DoDtS
6 The Big Shrimp
7 OBL
9 Stickyboy
10 Stickyboy jr
11 Seves
12 Jonny O
13 LdnFasto
14 Emu

Not many places left then folks get in quick if you wanna participate!

1 BLUEBLOOD
2 BLUEBLOOD Junior
3 Brettie Angell
4 canveyshrimper
5 DoDtS
6 The Big Shrimp
7 OBL
9 Stickyboy
10 Stickyboy jr
11 Seves
12 Jonny O
13 LdnFasto