• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

End of Season "Zone" Party and Those attending.

What date for the Zone Party.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked with the pub today all is sorted for the Music and Food....:)

We are catering for you Gary .The salads are being flown in from all over the world...and you will have your own personal Bluebelle to serve your needs....

Well if that doesn't motivate him to get over his man flu nothing will!

Far to late for you to worry about your waste line Fatty..:p

Not at all, I have age on my side and can and am doing something about it..

Where as you sir, do not have age on your side, your use of Oil of Olay is merely academic and I wont mention spotting you bulk buying Tena Lady in Makro the other day for those "accidents" you keep having!...

Must be tough at your age eh..

Raffle next week at the Zone Party

A few Zoners have Pm'ed me asking if we are going to be doing a Zone Raffle next week, So why not.... I know it is late in the day but would appreciate any offers of Prizes ASAP.

To start the Ball rolling.

Ken donated... A signed match ball.
Tinks I know has two prizes to add...

I will check with people today and add to list and of course put some things in from myself. Please feel free to add to this list...

Thanks all....John.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back