• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England Cricket 2013

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Third ODI v New Zealand.

Swann and Anderson rested. Broad and Finn return from injury.

Woakes and Dernbach dropped. Tredwell and Bopara in for them two.

England 6/1 after 6 overs.

Cook out for zero.

A serious lack of love for Ravi on TMS. People concerned about Cook's batting which I don't think people should worry themselves too much about!

Twenty20 Squad announced: [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Eoin Morgan (Middlesex, capt), Gary Ballance (Yorkshire), Ravi Bopara (Essex), Danny Briggs (Hampshire), Jos Buttler (Somerset), Jade Dernbach (Surrey), Alex Hales (Nottinghamshire), Michael Lumb (Nottinghamshire), *Kevin Pietersen (Surrey), Boyd Rankin (Warwickshire), Ben Stokes (Durham), James Tredwell (Kent), Chris Woakes (Warwickshire), Luke Wright (Sussex).[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]THANK GOD Jade Dernbach is in the squad. what an amazing player....... I do not know what go through the minds of these English selectors sometimes and Rankin?. Other than that im not to bothered about the other players. I don't like Pietersen but cannot fault his talent.[/FONT]

Bopara has been awesome bowling today.

Self destruction! If we play like this in the Ashes we can forget a 5-0!

Totally different thing.

We crumbled under the pressure at the end, a shocker of a review against Bell didn't help neither did 5 overthrows in their innings.

A 20 over game v India has absolutely zero bearing on a 5 match Test series against Australia.

Anyway, I think today has shown that perhaps Tim Bresnan should be kept for Tests. He is completely clueless batting in ODIs and his bowling is often poor.

I am sulking like mad tonight though. Gutted.

Nice to see Dernbach continuing to be consistent.. Woakes doesnt do it for me far too lightweight. I did like what i saw of Stokes and maybe Rankin was an odd one but he did no harm in the first game. Nice to see Luke Wright playing well i just hope England selectors feel like he can play in ODI's t20 is the only option i think ask anything else and he struggles. I hope Briggs plays tonight too.

Back