• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

England vs Montenegro

they have got a few players out,we should win by at least 2..but i hope hodgson does not do his normal thing,we go a goal up(or2),then goes all defensive..like he did away..should win,must win,but the happy go lucky england manager,does not make me feel so good..could all go down to poland,tuesday,1973 again!!!no!!:unsure:

While I wouldn't have picked that team, I'm glad it's attacking

Hart, Walker, Baines, Gerrard, Cahill, Jagielka,Townsend, Lampard, Sturridge, Rooney, Welbeck.

Good team that apart from Lampard. (Not cos' I think he is **** but because I just don't like the ****)

Sturridge has been on the floor a fair amount. Who is his strike partner at Liverpool?

While I wouldn't have picked that team, I'm glad it's attacking

Hart, Walker, Baines, Gerrard, Cahill, Jagielka,Townsend, Lampard, Sturridge, Rooney, Welbeck.

Actually very pleased withi it.

Who would you have rather he played ? Only candidate for me is Wilshere and he isnt fully fit just to make a change.

Actually very pleased withi it.

Who would you have rather he played ? Only candidate for me is Wilshere and he isnt fully fit just to make a change.

Wilshere and Carrick for Lampard and Townsend.

Townsend has looked lively, Lampard has been quite poor. I'd like to see Carrick come on and control some possession and stop us from panicking in the final third.

I forgot about Carrick, one of the best English players in the premiership last season and links up well with Rooney and Wellbeck.

Oh and gooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll!

Cracking goal from Townsend, a dream debut. I never thought he would make it to be this good. He has been the best player on the pitch.

Reckon Townsend has done more in one game than Theo has done in his whole England career (bar that Croatia game).
Not a big Roy fan but he went attacking tonight and it paid off. If you pick players on form rather than on reputation you tend to get results.

Reckon Townsend has done more in one game than Theo has done in his whole England career (bar that Croatia game).
Not a big Roy fan but he went attacking tonight and it paid off. If you pick players on form rather than on reputation you tend to get results.

Wasn't that the reason Geoff Hurst played in 66?

This is going to upset a few people. England playing attacking football and winning 4-1. Added to that the "dull and risk-free" Roy Hodgson started with Sturridge and Townsend.

Back