• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Euro 2016 qualifiers

I still think this team is a WIP. I'm actually not expecting much in the summer, but the world cup after that is a different matter.

It may be work in progress but there isn't much to work with. Is a functional player like Milner really one of the best XI players? The worrying thing is he might be, given the lack of alternatives.

It was dire (entertainment wise) until Kane came on - it was so bad I was getting flashbacks to last season - and England had a bit more attacking threat.

Completely agree. It wasn't much of a game, and we made hard work of it. The good news, though, is that we're guaranteed top spot in the group so Roy has time to experiment in competitive matches should he wish to.

We've also only conceded three goals in 8 matches which is pretty good.

The problem with that sentence is that it's missing the "admittedly against teams, Switzerland aside, you'd hope you don't concede goals against on pain of having the entire back five shot" bit.

And we conceded against San Marino.

Back