• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Euro 2016 tickets

Beefy

Life President
Was anyone successful in the draw? Everyone I know who applied seemed to have missed out.

I'm still going to travel over and will be optimistic of getting some tickets for something once the allocation to both sides in each game has been done but would have been good to have a few tickets banked already.

Last edited:
Didn't apply myself, but a friend who did got 16 tickets across 4 games (2 cat 2 games and 2 cat 3 games).

Applied for six sets of two, and receievd none.

I'm pretty confident I'll be able to get most through my England membership though, as relatively high up the caps list.

Was hoping to apply for some but travel costs etc and unsure of where/when I'll be working at the moment so couldn't really committ to it in the draw. Seen some people have got semi final tickets which isn't too bad for them!

Yes, applied for two sets of 4 tickets in Lille and was successful. France here I come, just hope it isn't England I am watching.

Didn't fany a "blind" draw-despite UEFA sending me a reminder to enter for it.

Will still be interested in seeing games in certain French cities when we know the full draw in December.

Drag for me is that Montpellier won't be one of the Euro venues,which it was for the 98 World Cup in France.

Last edited:
I'm waiting until the England Supporters Club ticket process after the draw's been made and the resale, as I'd only really want to go to an England game. Sounds like they were massively oversubscribed with ticket applications. To be fair to UEFA the prices seemed quite reasonable.

I didn't try and get any tickets as I am just planning on going over there for the atmosphere and if I get lucky then great.

Any ideas what dates the games are LIKELY to be yet, just wanted to get an idea on costs.

Was anyone successful in the draw? Everyone I know who applied seemed to have missed out.

I'm still going to travel over and will be optimistic of getting some tickets for something once the allocation to both sides in each game has been done but would have been good to have a few tickets banked already.

Conversely, everyone I know who applied got at least something. Including one lad who went for £1,500 worth and got THE LOT. Final, a semi, loads of group games. Funny thing being, he's usually really careful with his money and is now in a right old tizzy.

I bagged pairs of tickets for two games in Group C; one in Lille, one in Saint-Denis. Also, a mate is having his stag down in the south and I've got one of the tickets for a game in Bordeaux.

I got nothing and, to cap it all off, a close mate of mine got two tickets for the QF in Paris and is taking his missus instead of me, the prick.

St Etienne for a group game only, it's on a Friday night though so a nice long weekend away beckons!

Back