• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

SO;

Evan's slates him throughout about his ability saying he has/had better CB then rounds it off saying i couldnt say a bad thing about cressy...

YOU MAD BRO?

Hope we slap the fat **** on saturday

Cresswell is easily one of the best centre backs in League 2,Rotherham are defiantly a weaker squad without him.

Hope Cresswell scores and then goes and plants a big smacker on the botoxed forehead of the fat ****** and thanks him for releasing him! One of the best signings we've made in years.

Don't get me wrong, I think Cresswell is a cracking defender and a natural leader of men. His goalscoring threat is a huge bonus and he is a proper no nonsense defender.

At present he would be the first player on my team sheet (Along with Hurst) BUT I can see flaws too, he is not the best with the ball at his feet and is technically poor with his distribution. However that said, for me, first things first, defenders defend, and boy can Cresswell do that.

Cheeky fiver for first scorer on saturday

UTB

What's the betting that that nice Mr. Evans has put the word to his forwards to wind up Cresswell in the hope of getting him red carded?

I can tell you that the majority of Millers fans (myself included) were angry when Evans released Cressy in the summer. The only downside to his time with us was the fact that he was quite injury prone, but you guys have got the best free transfer in League 2 IMO. Good CB, Good leader & if you get a dozen or so goals out of him (well on the way at present) whats not to like.
Nice personable guy to boot. He's almost bound to score against us!!
To those of you coming up on Saturday, I hope you enjoy our new gaff.

Don't get me wrong, I think Cresswell is a cracking defender and a natural leader of men. His goalscoring threat is a huge bonus and he is a proper no nonsense defender.

At present he would be the first player on my team sheet (Along with Hurst) BUT I can see flaws too, he is not the best with the ball at his feet and is technically poor with his distribution. However that said, for me, first things first, defenders defend, and boy can Cresswell do that.

Cheeky fiver for first scorer on saturday

UTB

Quite obviously he has flaws, he's in League Two.

Hahaha... What a pompous ponce! If that wont motivate you as a player nothing will. With the form that RC has been in, I'm expecting him to be a perfect storm on the pitch against them, that will blow them away. Can't wait for this game. Love this Banter, really adds spice, especially with someone like Evans who is such a loose cannon... Lol:happy:

I can tell you that the majority of Millers fans (myself included) were angry when Evans released Cressy in the summer. The only downside to his time with us was the fact that he was quite injury prone, but you guys have got the best free transfer in League 2 IMO. Good CB, Good leader & if you get a dozen or so goals out of him (well on the way at present) whats not to like.
Nice personable guy to boot. He's almost bound to score against us!!
To those of you coming up on Saturday, I hope you enjoy our new gaff.

Has the delightful Mr Evans completed his 6 match stadium ban now? I wasn't sure if your match at Accrington that was abandoned would count...

Drastic™;1445699 said:
Has the delightful Mr Evans completed his 6 match stadium ban now? I wasn't sure if your match at Accrington that was abandoned would count...
No mate, the postponement at Accrington doesn't count so Mr Evan is still banned!!!

cue embarrassing error or own goal.....Much as I despise SE, I can just see him walking away with a 2-0 victory and Cresswell having little to no impact on the result.

Back