• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BLUEBLOOD

Moderator of Moderators
Right you lot, lets have a few suggestions as to our Dream Team of players with a first or last name of B

I suppose Billy Best might get a gig ...:winking:

Its amazing how many forwards i have to choose from .. Brettie Angell, Benji, Bills Garner Hick and Best

This is gonna be a toughie

I've the outline of a pretty decent team in my opinion, awash with goals, promotions appearances .. could do with a really good left back and centre back and left mid ..

bit more work and i'll start revealing it (though not submitting as final Naps)

In a 4-3-3, a goalkeeper with over 300 apps BILLY MOORE, a right back with 100s of games behind him TONY BENTLEY, captain marvel ADAM BARRETT alongside STEVE BROAD (hmm .. think harder !!!) MARTYN BOOTY as a stop gap left back until i can replace him with better, a midfield trio of NICKY BAILEY PETER BUTLER and MARK BENTLEY and a triumviant up top of BRETT ANGELL BILL GARNER and BILLY BEST

Still some tweaking required but a damned fine outfit in my opinion

Angell, Garner & Best? Bah! Surely this is the time for the Barry Conlon/Tes Bramble dream-ticket which we've all dreamed of...?

Back