• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FA Cup Final

MK Shrimper

Striker
Is it me or does it get on your nerves when Chel$ki "fans" go on about how they can win a "historic" double today?

6 clubs have already done it! Grrrrrrr! :madman:

Come on the Portsmouth!

Is it me or does it get on your nerves when Chel$ki "fans" go on about how they can win a "historic" double today?

6 clubs have already done it! Grrrrrrr! :madman:

Come on the Portsmouth!

No it's just you - it would be historic for them as they haven't done it before numbnuts!

After watching Chelsea on a few of their previous games and the drubbing of Wigan to win the Premiership title, I can see this game going the same way. It's a shame because I don't like Chelsea what so ever, and wish Portsmouth all the best of luck and hope they can win but its not likely.

It'd also be historic in a wider sense, as Ancelotti would become the first manager to win the double in his debut season.

It'd also be historic in a wider sense, as Ancelotti would become the first manager to win the double in his debut season.

History will also be made today as it is the first Herbert Lom lookalike contest taking place on the Wembley touchline.

Last edited:
I'd love Pompey to win but can't see it unfortunately. Anyone see Ned Boulting's story on Avram Grant & the bit about his 'colourful' wife drinking her pee on TV a few years ago? Loved Andy Townsend's subsequent remark that he hoped she wasn't serving the drinks at HT! :D

got a really good pompey mate who is going today. would love to see them win it. shut the glory hunting chelski fans up.

just to add did anyone see soccer am this morning. the chelseas fans did have any songs to sing and the one's they did they actually got the words wrong. so funny, they are the most plastic fans in football imo.

I missed the start of the game and all the pre match bollocks. Anyone know what that stupid red strip around the collar of the Chelsea kits is all about?

Great save from James, at first I thought it was over the line.

fourth time Chelsea have hit the woodwork, could it be Portsmouth's day ?

come on portsmouth. would great for them to go down the other end and score after being all chelsea and hitting the woodwork 78 times.

Back