• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News FA Cup ticket fiasco

My complaint to the ticket office was why they only initially publicised this on Twitter, which I only saw because it was copied by someone onto the Facebook fans page. The response was that the media people responsible for the website had been very busy due to BT Sport being at the training ground!

After getting rather cross at the suggestion that unless I could make it to the box office (85 miles for me) I would not be able to get a ticket, the ticket office did try and help me, even offering to deliver the tickets personally (I don't think they realised I live in Sussex, but perhaps there are so few fans buying tickets these days it is now a service they can offer!). Luckily, I have had mine collected for me now, but an alternative is that they said someone from the Trust may be able to help out, so that could be an option for anyone who is stuck.

All completely unnecessary for an away end that holds 2,000 and with pay on the gate at the home end of course!

My friend had a recent issue with the ticket office which was extremely poorly handled. The people working there told him they couldn't help in a manner which was almost boasting!

Back