• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FA Trophy Darlington - travel, pubs etc.

We have a game scheduled at Oldham Athletic the following Saturday which as is well known can be freezing at best of times.We took over 700 fans to Gateshead when a lot of rain was about and you never know what could happen with game.Our weather is very unpredictable at times it maybe very bad then and travelling be silly for various reasons but also it maybe decent and no issue at all
Oldham away mid Jan, somewhat different to Gateshead away in Nov?. Post Christmas bills coming in etc, Would be surprised if we mustered 300 to go to Oldham?.

Oldham away mid Jan, somewhat different to Gateshead away in Nov?. Post Christmas bills coming in etc, Would be surprised if we mustered 300 to go to Oldham?.
No I wasn't comparing Oldham and Gateshead I was saying to poster that we have a far away trip in January at Oldham and you can't guarantee weather it maybe decent or horrendous in January.A new ground for vast majority was a big factor in impressive numbers at Gateshead.I agree with you on potential numbers at Oldham

No I wasn't comparing Oldham and Gateshead I was saying to poster that we have a far away trip in January at Oldham and you can't guarantee weather it maybe decent or horrendous in January.A new ground for vast majority was a big factor in impressive numbers at Gateshead.I agree with you on potential numbers at Oldham

Also a weekend in Newcastle has more appeal than a weekend in Oldham. No offence, Lankies.

Reactions: tia
Winner will move to quarter final, if we goes through and get a home draw against Braintree or Chelmsford, it’s would boost the crowds, easily get 6-8k.

We should have felt a little bit ashamed at receiving a trophy after the play-offs —two teams who had outperformed us over the season and finished 2nd and 3rd in the table got nothing.
Wycombe are laughing now though

Club have said ticket details will be out this week. Not sure why it’s taken so long and at a time when the club needing the money and staff still not paid. Surely away end for Darlo and East and South for us as per Boreham wood. A note on Darlo they are top of NLN and won 5-2 away today. They will come to us bang in form, no pressure with nothing to lose. The mother of all Banana skins. We really need to get some form going against Solihull next week

Back