• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Facebook

Do you use Facebook or Myspace?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am on Facebook. I used to have Myspace but its awful in my opinion. It seems to be for under 16's mainly, or bands.

Facebook is much better.

I use facebook, but mainly for playing paradigm.

I seem to have more requests than I can be bothered to go through though.

both, in fact 2 facebook accounts, 1 myspace, 1 bebo, 1 hi 5 and others too....and people call me unsociable

Facebook - find I'm using it a lot more since I moved away as it's a good way to keep in touch with people. My missus is addicted to it however - literally hundreds of pictures of us and mainly the kids are posted on her profile.

Have both but never touch my MySpace account now. I only look at band profiles on there now as they usually have streaming of songs. I'm fairly addicted to Facebook it has to be said. I use it all the time for keeping in touch with people back home, sharing photos, looking at other people's photos, stalking people, playing tetris occassionally, and the event thing is good for organising big nights out.

Have both but never touch my MySpace account now. I only look at band profiles on there now as they usually have streaming of songs. I'm fairly addicted to Facebook it has to be said. I use it all the time for keeping in touch with people back home, sharing photos, looking at other people's photos, stalking people, playing tetris occassionally, and the event thing is good for organising big nights out.
Yes, that's pretty much exactly my stance as well. Facebook has its critics but it's got me back in touch with tons of people I thought I'd never cross paths with again.

I have neither, I use a mobile phone internet forums and e-mail to contact people. I don't care what people at school are doing now as I left over 20 years ago. As for past collegues, if I haven't got your number then im not interested in who is doing what with who in the cleaning cupboard.

1x facebook for personal
1x facebook for band persona alta ego
myspace and the rest for band stuff

So far 45 do, and 11 of us don't. That's the sort of ratio that could lead to allegations of a clique, but I think Elite would be a better word...

:cool:

Back