• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Famous East Londoners

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
I've been invited to a party where the theme for dressing up is apparently East Enders (not necessarily off of the programme).

I don't know why they are insisting on fancy dress but it could be quite funny.

Whilst this initially seems to give quite a wide berth, I'm actually struggling to think of any that have a distinctive enough look. Does anyone have any good suggestions? If it helps, there are 1 or 2 other people who can be roped in to ideas involving more than one person (e.g. the Krays)

Ok, its an Eastender but ....

_41668492_windsor_bbc203b.jpg

rock.gif

Don't know if I've got the smile to pull it off. Also not convinced going out in East London in drag is the best idea!

laugh.gif

Gain 15 stone, shave your head, move to Basildon and drag your knuckles around the room. That should crack it.
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 24 2006,20:22)]Don't know if I've got the smile to pull it off.  Also not convinced going out in East London in drag is the best idea!

laugh.gif
She most definately isn't laughing here,

images

oops.gif

laugh.gif

All interesting suggestions. Cheers for the help.

smile.gif

As for the verdict, apparently a lot of people have been mutinying on the idea so it might not happen at all. Will certainly save a lot of effort but still a bit fo a shame.

How about Danny Dyer the football hooligan wannabee?...

Buy a knocked off Stone Island coat and Burberry hat from Pitsea market, Add plenty of fruit to your bowl, dont shave for a week in advance, stick a couple of sovereigns on your fingers and a have benson hanging out of your mouth...

Then, bowl around with attitude, and a proper cockney accent, and tell stories to everyone of how you smashed a few 'Wall down Surrey Quays the other week..

rock.gif

Isn't Paul Brush a cockernee? Wear a Southend tracksuit and stick P B on it....job's a good 'un!

Barbara Windsor - I CANNOT stand that woman - gangsters moll, sh!t actress and, not wishing to mock the afflicted, if you have a slight speech impediment your son's name (Eastenders) wouldn't start with an R would it.
mad.gif

Ended up going as chimney sweeps. Flat caps, waist coats, plenty of greys and browns and a brush from B&Q. Oh and plenty of sooty face paint on everything including the white carpet at my mate's house.

Went down really well in the club from what I remember.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 30 2006,17:07)]Ended up going as chimney sweeps.  Flat caps, waist coats, plenty of greys and browns and a brush from B&Q.  Oh and plenty of sooty face paint on everything including the white carpet at my mate's house.

Went down really well in the club from what I remember.
Love It, Love It, Love It

wear a double breasted suit with a cut-throat razor sticking out of the top pocket! that always did the trick for me!  
rock.gif

Back