• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Famous people you fancy

Ron Manager

You know, everyone else thinks they're minging but for some reason you really fancy them but even you can't put your finger on why.

I'll start off with Bjork for me.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Aug. 19 2004,13:41)]Emma Bunton
Claire Goose
Goldie Hawn

and that's just for starters
Yeah but they're not exactly ones that people wouldn't understand are they?

Thora (phwoarrrr!) Hird. Sat astride the stanna stair lift in a basque, thong and thigh high wading boots. The mental image does it for me every time.
tounge.gif

Zoe Wanamaker.  Strange nose, yes... but there's just a certain je ne sais quoi about her.

Nothing odd about having a thing for Ms. Gudmunsdottir... would certainly agree with you on that, RM.

Jenna Elfman, the American comedy actress, definitely makes me go weak at the knees.

That'll do for now...

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Aug. 19 2004,13:59)]Zoe Wanamaker.  Strange nose, yes... but there's just a certain je ne sais quoi about her.

Nothing odd about having a thing for Ms. Gudmunsdottir... would certainly agree with you on that, RM.

Jenna Elfman, the American comedy actress, definitely makes me go weak at the knees.

That'll do for now...

Matt
Is she the mum in 'My Family'??

Dave

Lindsay Lohan [cradle snatcher's delight!
smile.gif
]

Meg Ryan [quality]

cool.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Aug. 19 2004,14:22)]I used to have a thing for Phillipa Forrester ...
Nowt wrong with Phillippa, especially when she's wearing those leather trousers in "Robot Wars" ...

WS

Back