• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fancy dress for tomorrow

Fancy dress for tomorrow -

• Cowboy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawaiian

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

sufcintheprem

This is a modified caption
I have most of the cowboy stuff already bar the gun but may have to get Hawaiian like the rest of my group.

Do I shell out a few quid for Hawaiian or be a splitter and take the Rawhide option?

Lend me a stetson and I could go as Billy the Kilt

Wear a Southend United shirt, make it a sea of blue.

If my mate hadn't left his 'indian' costume (including full head dress) at home, we'd be halfway there!!

Also, there's only three of us.

I could wear the Southend shirt under the waistcoat or hawaiian shirt. Perhaps even get a blue hawaiian shirt.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 06 2005,13:37)]I could wear the Southend shirt under the waistcoat or hawaiian shirt. Ā Perhaps even get a blue hawaiian shirt.
Keep it along them lines.

Why not go as Sammy the Shrimp, like that fella at the LDV?

got to be southend shirt, we got to do what yeovil did and cover the away stand in our club colours, shirts, flags, scarves and anything else blue........

After long consideration I'm going as a nervous Southend fan.
sad.gif

Imagining the worse case scenario and we miss out, I know that standing dressed as a pr*t will make things worse. That is why I can't wear anything other than my blues shirt.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hawkwell Blue @ May 06 2005,15:51)]After long consideration I'm going as a nervous Southend fan.
sad.gif
I don't think you'll be alone dressed like that, you may want to reconsider.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ May 06 2005,15:54)]Imagining the worse case scenario and we miss out, I know that standing dressed as a pr*t will make things worse. Ā That is why I can't wear anything other than my blues shirt.
Who was came to the Hall a few seasons ago needing a win to get into the playoffs and we beat them 2-0? Anyway, they still had a great party and enjoyed themselves, fancy dress and all. We gotta go for it, surely!

I'd like to borrow that outfit Bjork wore to the Oscars a few years ago - you know, the one with the dead swan wrapped around her
laugh.gif
!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ May 06 2005,16:50)]As a frog dressed as a rabbit as a camel as a giraffe as a worm as a crocodile as a ant as a elephant as a bear!

rock.gif
I have it on good authority that at least two others will be dressed like that.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ May 06 2005,16:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ May 06 2005,16:50)]As a frog dressed as a rabbit as a camel as a giraffe as a worm as a crocodile as a ant as a elephant as a bear!

rock.gif
Damn I thought I would be the only one!! Ok I will add an Mosquito!

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ May 06 2005,16:18)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ May 06 2005,15:54)]Imagining the worse case scenario and we miss out, I know that standing dressed as a pr*t will make things worse. Ā That is why I can't wear anything other than my blues shirt.
Who was came to the Hall a few seasons ago needing a win to get into the playoffs and we beat them 2-0? Anyway, they still had a great party and enjoyed themselves, fancy dress and all. We gotta go for it, surely!
Twas Cheltenham I think (Nathan Jones last minute winner).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufc_stu @ May 06 2005,16:57)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ May 06 2005,16:54)]
[b said:

rock.gif
Damn I thought I would be the only one!! Ok I will add an Mosquito!

wink.gif
You'll be on your own then
tounge.gif

Voting closed. Lufbra cowboys + one hawaiian shall be in attendance tomorrow!

smile.gif

Back