• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Jai

President ⭐
I hope the good folk at SZ don't mind me posting this on here but as there's not much to talk about at the moment...

We at All At Sea have published a fans summer survey. There are questions on the fanzine and podcast but also about SUFC and the game in general, so even if you don't read AAS you can give your views on topical issues around the club.

It's 40 questions long and should take 5-10 minutes to fill in. Results will go up on our site and in the 1st fanzine of next season.

Go here to take the survey, my link button isn't working for some reason: http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=NHLEMJ_985ee85f

Love the AAS guys and the fanzine, but that survey isn't great (requiring compulsory answers for things which you can't answer), and some are quite biased too.

Which club do you hate most - one of the most impossible questions ever.

Back