• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

fao.mike and co

Status
Not open for further replies.

canada shrimper

Director
I'll start this off here as i am not sure where else to start it.

Hi mike and co,all us exiles that sign up for blues world were gob smacked this morning-afternoon,when with 10 minutes to go we all lost commentary.In your capacity as the go betweens,would you be able to find out what the hell happened.I am sure i speak for nearly all that use the service when i say "we pay the money for a service that every other week is well below par".I don't find that i personally have trouble when we play away.Is there anyway this problem can be resolved?or do they know that it's this or nothing so they don't give a monkeys about a handfull of us?
I am not in anyway moaning at you guys, as you all do more than outstanding work on this site,but you have the contacts that might be able to solve this little problem.
Thank you for any help you can offer us poor foriegners.
john

Totally agree with your comments CS.

The thing I cannot understand is how the the opposition's commentary never seems to crash or be distorted, we therefore have to switch and listen to their commentary when SUFC's fails - which is time and time again.

Value for money - I don't think so!

Like I said before, and has been mentioned above... it's always cocking up when the game is at Roots Hall.

Surely enough is enough.

Bloody FLPTV!!!

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Guys, I will be going all out assault on this first thing Monday morning. I agree it is totally unexceptable and please except my appologise!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (McScriven @ Sep. 25 2004,20:17)]Guys, I will be going all out assault on this first thing Monday morning. I agree it is totally unexceptable and please except my appologise!!!
It's not your fault, Dave, we know that... but it's really appreciated that you're there to help.

Thanks.

OK. Scriv is taking care of this. Perhaps he can post any response he receives from those cowboys at FLPTV?

WS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back