• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Favourite conspiracy theory......

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Despite thinking most of them are complete and utter tosh I still quite enjoy a good conspiracy theory.

What's yours and why?

I am intrigued that Freemasons may secretly be running the world so I looked up how to do a masonic handshake on the web a few months ago.

I have been using it ever since and have not noticed my fortune change for better or worse but I am going to stick with it.

Last edited:
There's too many! The one that makes me laugh is the assertion that you need to drink two litres of water a day that is sold in plastic bottles that is more expensive than petrol....

I can't wait to see which ones are going to come out about Jacko's death...

I think that has been pretty much debunked however many of the Apollo astronauts come across as unhinged when interviewed.

A few moon landings left mirrors on the moon which can reflect laser light, therefore pretty much blowing that one out of the water.

A few moon landings left a mirrors on the moon which can reflect laser light, therefore pretty much blowing that one out of the water.

Ah, but it was about the first moon landing. The Russkies were the first in space, and this was unthinkable. The Yanks had to go one step further.

Ah, but it was about the first moon landing. The Russkies were the first in space, and this was unthinkable. The Yanks had to go one step further.

Indeed they did and Kennedy promised that the Americans would get to the moon first which I am certain they did.

And as for a conspiracy theory JFK anyone?

The conspiricies about a New World order and all of the figures of power in the word being related.

Roswell and Area 51 alien shenanigans. The Lizard people are among us.....

Some fascinating reading here: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...e-30-greatest-conspiracy-theories-part-1.html

I especially like the MK Ultra which until now I thought was the Dons hooligan element....

Mklizard2.jpg

Hmmmm...:sherlock:

Despite thinking most of them are complete and utter tosh I still quite enjoy a good conspiracy theory.

What's yours and why?

I am intrigued that Freemasons may secretly be running the world so I looked up how to do a masonic handshake on the web a few months ago.

I have been using it ever since and have not noticed my fortune change for better or worse but I am going to stick with it.

Cricko's age!:cricko:

I heard a good one about a bloke called Neville Roach who secretly managed to masquerad as a proffesional footballer for many seasons.

Clearly a load of bollocks - Like anyone would believe that.

Back