• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FC - Week 2

hmmmm...

End of Over 65 (Maiden, 2b, 1lb). Beefys Bashers: 285-6, runrate=4.38 (1st Inn: 333-10)
Trail by 48 runs. (N-Trance shire 437-6 dec & 229-3 dec)
Bhutia 16-1-63-3
Wellens* 0 (3 balls)
Monk 28 (36 balls)

Last Wicket: Tarr b. Bhutia 18 (FOW: 282/6)

End of Over 134 (5 runs). General Stars: 523-7, runrate=3.90 (1st Inn: 313-10)
Lead by 495 runs. (Aylesbury 341-10)
Batt 18-1-66-1
Browne* 69 (96 balls)
Jackman 31 (54 balls)

Jackman's abysmal batting must be good enough! lolol!

oh well, no result, got them down to 7 wickets, and they needed 34 more runs... dunno who would have won!

Ended up 539/7 - Browne 73* and Jackman 42*!

My next 2 games are against these 2! EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK!

Reporter's Summary Rival Schools 1 1=6
Top Order: quality remarkable
Middle Order: respectable competent
Lower Order: woeful worthless
Seam Bowling: strong quality
Spin Bowling: superb quality
Fielding: feeble feeble

R.S got 535 all out in their first innings and the game was always heading for a draw as 1 1=6 got 639-6!

Kev

In the last 10 overs of the day, we really kicked off, scoring nearly 100 runs, but drew,

End of Over 45 (4 runs). Southend United: 210-6, runrate=4.67 (1st Inn: 279-10)
Trail by 119 runs. (Aquantra CC 218-10 & 390-10)
Jacobs 12-2-42-2
Barnett* 10 (10 balls)
Drury 65 (71 balls)

Last Wicket: Gamage b. Whittingham 32 (FOW: 190/6)

You can't TIE in FC games.

Curses, foiled again Muttley ! Nevertheless I have no interest in FCers this season. I would be wasting my time trying to compete against anyone in my division. Next season may be a different kettle of fish but I just don't think I can commit the time needed to reap the rewards, at least the games will be more meaningful though. Have bought 6 donkeys so far + I'll keep adding poor YPs to that figure.

Lost both my opening ODers but we'll see whether resting most of my players and all of my bowlers from FC has any effect. Aiming for 6th spot :D

Back