• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FC - Week 6

Took wickets quick and early this morning and chased down just over 200 in 37 overs for just the loss of 2 wickets. £285,000 in the bank and have probably the best side in my OD division tomorrow in Gatley!

Kev

And that's the end of the match. Lower Standards CC won by 220 runs.

End of Over 55 (Maiden). BATTY SHRIMPERS: 130-10, runrate=2.36 (1st Inn: 226-10)
Trail by 220 runs. (Lower Standards CC 392-10 & 184-0 dec)
Hodgson 16-6-23-4
Prasad* 0 (8 balls)
Last Wicket: Feasey b. Hodgson 5 (FOW: 130/10)

Pathetic batting display considering it was a Flat pitch and Sunny weather :headbang:

Hmm, not good

End of Over 44 (1 runs). Southend United: 232-5, runrate=5.27 (1st Inn: 365-2 dec)
Trail by 170 runs. (Candymen 471-10 & 296-10)
Walter 6-0-31-3
Artell* 120 (113 balls)
Coyne 0 (2 balls)
Last Wicket: Corry lbw b. Walter 0 (FOW: 232/5)
43.6 . Walter to Coyne
Sometimes Coyne plays those deliveries with commanding authority. This time, my granny could have hit it better with a stick of rhubarb.
43.5 . Walter to Coyne
Coyne leaves and the ball speeds past to Palmer.
43.4 W Walter to Corry
Out, Corry is gone. Walter put it right in the blockhole and Corry fell over himself like a stumbling toddler. The umpire correctly judged it would have gone on to hit leg stump.
43.3 W Walter to Joost
Hells bells! How did he get to that? Brilliant fielding of the highest order from Mitten in the slips, Joost applauds as he wanders back to the pavilion.
43.2 W Walter to Wright
Walter made a mess of the batsman's stumps there, I think he'd be happy to clean them up though.
43.1 1 Walter to Artell
A rather noisy lorry goes by in the distance, causing a rather odd looking pigeon to fly out of the trees. He looks most put out, poor fellow, and the batsmen jog through for a single.

Jimmy Willetts (94878) shortcut

RH Batsman, RM Bowler, strong batting form, superb bowling form, lively fitness.
A steady player with mediocre leadership skills and exquisite experience.

Part of the England squad
Plays For: Hagley Park Hooligan
Nationality: England
Battrick Rating: 1,006,255
Wages: £686,402 p/w

Lost to Ladbrokes by 7 wickets. Had them in all sorts of trouble chasing 16 to win as I had them at 12/3.

Bit of a result for me. Second place managed to get 457 14 balls inside close in just under 66 overs against 5th place. This leaves me around 8pts clear of 5th with back to back games against them next up. I shouldn't lose and can probably afford to draw the away game.

Back