• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Spoken to a lot of blues fans and all feel sorry for Luke Prosser, he has played in 30 odd games this season, and is one of the whole team, not just the 11 who started last thursday is a team game and all who have played should be thought of at this time. Thats is folks.

totally agree with this. I would still like to see him play with Barrett. I know that Bolger has done very well recently, and seems to be playing better every match with Barrett by his side (even if every match there is still 'a moment'). But I also wonder if Luke would have also shown the same improvement with Barrett next to him. As you said though this applies to all of them - its the 'Squad' that got us to Wembley and its the 'squad' that will be responsible for getting us promoted- not jsut those that play on Saturday

totally agree with this. I would still like to see him play with Barrett. I know that Bolger has done very well recently, and seems to be playing better every match with Barrett by his side (even if every match there is still 'a moment'). But I also wonder if Luke would have also shown the same improvement with Barrett next to him. As you said though this applies to all of them - its the 'Squad' that got us to Wembley and its the 'squad' that will be responsible for getting us promoted- not jsut those that play on Saturday

Pross and Barrett are both left sided defenders, playing them together might not have gone too well. Far better to have a balanced pairing with one left and one right footed. I also feel sorry for Luke who had been immense prior to Barrett coming in and has been unlucky with injuries.

Pross and Barrett are both left sided defenders, playing them together might not have gone too well. Far better to have a balanced pairing with one left and one right footed. I also feel sorry for Luke who had been immense prior to Barrett coming in and has been unlucky with injuries.

I understand they are both left footed and ideally you have a balance. but I would still prefer two centr backs who are both right/both left footed if they are the best two CB's we have.

Back