• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fenchurch Street Closing

UBS - ahhh ok only reason I say Icap is because I am working for an IDB just around the corner!

One thing is for sure - C2C have let their usually high standards slip slightly of late.

Last edited:
It it rubbish, my sister works in the city and her company and her investment bank have been contacted by C2C to tell them that it is *******

Last edited:
What he said, coming from a senior NR chappie at Stratford.
Did you really admit to your senior that you've just found an internet rumour on shrimperzone?

Looks like your daytime posting might decrease soon :sherlock:

Did you really admit to your senior that you've just found an internet rumour on shrimperzone?

Looks like your daytime posting might decrease soon :sherlock:

No, just said mates from Essex asked on the Network Rail Shrimperzone type intranet forum. If you want to know what a signaller in Pitsea had for breakfast, that's your forum.

And hopefully my daytime postings will decrease, but not for that reason!!

c2c have sent out the following email.

London Fenchurch Street station - A message to all our customers

I would like to reassure c2c customers who have contacted us in recent days after having received emails from friends or colleagues claiming that London Fenchurch Street station is to be temporarily closed in 2011 for a period of months as part of a proposed redevelopment of the station and surrounding area. The e-mail is entirely spurious and its original source is unknown, but it has been widely circulated and has caused understandable concern to those people receiving it.

I can categorically confirm that this rumour is totally untrue. There are no plans whatsoever for any such major closure of London Fenchurch Street either in 2011 or later.

I hope this clarifies matters and reassures all our customers. There are no plans to close Fenchurch Street .

Julian Drury

Managing Director

c2c

Back