• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fifa 15, who is getting it for PS3/4

Murkey_Mouse

FKA Sudbury_Shrimpers
Does anyone is looking forward to play Fifa 15 on PS3 or 4?

Southend Utd will look better and stronger for online gaming as we added pace into attack lol

Can't wait for it, as it's look better than ever on the preview, my only wishes that PS4 & Xbox One can join together for online gaming!!

Would be rude not to I think, like the new features like having every Premiership ground on there, looks like there's quite a few changes this year

Now that The Boleyn will be on there, I'm 100% all over it. Xbox 360 though. Needs a lot of dusting.... FIFA is the only game that gets me picking up that controller again.

Have you played Goldeneye on the N64? Still my favourite game ever.

I used to play premier manager 98 managing WHUFC. I took great great pride in helping them get relgated back to back to back. With a few dry-rapes along the way too. I didnt even spit on it.

Now that The Boleyn will be on there, I'm 100% all over it. Xbox 360 though. Needs a lot of dusting.... FIFA is the only game that gets me picking up that controller again.

Absolutely. Fifa is a winner. The Boleyn is looking beautiful in the screen shots.

Have you played Goldeneye on the N64? Still my favourite game ever.
I remember Terminator on that platform but I like the old Nintendo Gameboy classics - Tetris, Paperboy, Nintendo World Cup Football (where you can score overhead kicks from the halfway line)... FIFA International (first ever edition on The MegaDrive) and Sensible Soccer.
I used to play premier manager 98 managing WHUFC. I took great great pride in helping them get relgated back to back to back. With a few dry-rapes along the way too. I didnt even spit on it.:smile: Glad you enjoyed it

Absolutely. Fifa is a winner. The Boleyn is looking beautiful in the screen shots.
Indeed. Though we're the only Premier League club on there with 'blank' seats. So great The Boleyn has been immortalised now yet doesn't say WEST HAM (upper tier) and UNITED (lower tier where my season ticket is). You wait all this time then Brady and co. put bloody naming rights on it. Sums them up and makes me sick. Every trace slowly being wiped away :witch Hunt:

It's not, PS4 is one of the fastest selling console in the world, blitzing XBox One, I will be getting PS4 next month with Fifa 15.

If you guys played Fifa 14, it's so frustrating that SUFC have no pace in the team, now the SUFC of Fifa 15 promise pace and I can't wait to play online!

It's quite simply a better console than the PS4.

Oh god. Here we go....

FWIW I have played both and prefer the PS4 so bought one. It's all about loyalties really. I don't think there is much between either console.

Anyhoo, yes have pre-ordered the ultimate edition on PS4.

I'm looking at pre-ordering for PS3, the UT edition is £10 more expensive, I've never really used UT before, largely because I never got any decent players and didn't play it enough to build up a new team. Is the UT edition worth the extra money?

I'm looking at pre-ordering for PS3, the UT edition is £10 more expensive, I've never really used UT before, largely because I never got any decent players and didn't play it enough to build up a new team. Is the UT edition worth the extra money?

Not really.

Just cheat like everyone else and use a coin site like UFIFA.

How do you think they get a squad full of Team of the Season Messi's, Bale's, Ronaldo's etc.

Back