• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Fifa

mrsblue

Banned
Blatter on the verge of being suspended as the organisation lays in tatters,bribery and scandal abound.

YET

I cannot understand why England or other countries have failed to pull out of the WC,FA bigwigs often show their discontent yet money still remains the driving force,European leagues face being cast aside in order the FA's across Europe still receive their tainted money.

Football is certainly a funny old game.

Why would we pull out of the World Cup?

Blatter is on his way out whatever and change is going to happen.

Lack of of morals from the FA's across the globe,Blatter and chums have been dodgy for year's which the whole world knew,yet the gravy train just rolled on.

FIFA could have been stopped years ago simply by major countries pulling out of the WC because the sponsors would only have a limited audience.

I think it's a bit rich when FA bigwigs moan and whine yet allow England to carry on,even when the highly dubious award to that footballing giant Qatar was made which meant the major leagues were going to be disrupted or their star players forced to play in searing heat,not one single country wanted out.

Pretty much gone as he's suspended for 90 days. I doubt he'll be back, and he deserves a spell inside - but then so do most of them.

Lack of of morals from the FA's across the globe,Blatter and chums have been dodgy for year's which the whole world knew,yet the gravy train just rolled on.

FIFA could have been stopped years ago simply by major countries pulling out of the WC because the sponsors would only have a limited audience.

I think it's a bit rich when FA bigwigs moan and whine yet allow England to carry on,even when the highly dubious award to that footballing giant Qatar was made which meant the major leagues were going to be disrupted or their star players forced to play in searing heat,not one single country wanted out.

Yes, but the leadership as been outed, what would be the point in protesting now?

Yes, but the leadership as been outed, what would be the point in protesting now?

My point is FIFA could have been stopped years ago by major countries not entering the WC,yet not one single nation took that stance because pigs around the trough syndrome!

My point is FIFA could have been stopped years ago by major countries not entering the WC,yet not one single nation took that stance because pigs around the trough syndrome!

Whilst there are Country Associations and players getting very rich on the back of FIFA there is a 'don't bite the hand that feeds you' syndrome coming into play here.

Whilst there are Country Associations and players getting very rich on the back of FIFA there is a 'don't bite the hand that feeds you' syndrome coming into play here.

Exactly !

Top flight football is one big money go round.

Money money and even more money.

Back