• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is that not a bit unfair on the club? They are entitled to put special offers on only two or three times a season to try and entice the crowds. I did not get to many home games last season, so I cannot remember if they did anything then and I have no idea if they have any plans for this season, but they have put on family fun days and the like in the past.

And there are definitely "themed" games, with incentives for attending, in the offing for this season.

Would be nice to have a cheap incentive for the upcoming Morecambe game again and hopefully capitalise on the good mood.

Any feedback on the ice-creams in the family area for the Northampton match? Apart, obviously, from it being a shame it couldn't be extended to elsewhere. Personally, I would have thought we might be able to arrange to have a couple of vans driving round the pitch at half time to sell around the ground! We used to have cars a few years back!

Didnt see the seller ? We do turn up fairly late though.

If my kids had seen them we no doubt would have bought some.

I think it was in the bar in the south west corner....don't quote me on that though!

Ah I dont go in the bar so that would explain that one. At the front of the stand would be better, albeit a bit like the Odeon in 1976 :smile:

I was about to say this is pointless after October as its too cold, but my kids would eat ice cream if was -54 degrees Im sure.

Back