• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Films seen at the cinema twice...

BoyWonder2

2024, the year of the Shrimpers šŸ¤ ā­
Following on from DtS thread about total let down films I thought I start something along the same lines,

On Sunday evening I went to see Superbad with this girl (Different girl to the thread a couple weeks back). I loved it, really found it hilarious.

Now I have two best mates, one of which has seen the film with his girlfriend and loved it and the other is yet to see it. So the fella thats seen it and I said we would go with the other mate to watch it again on thursday because its quality.

What films have you seen, whilst they were out at the cinema, twice?

Anchorman
Quadrophenia (although this wasn't on general releases & first time I saw the film it was at home on video)
Austin Powers - Goldmember

Star Wars
The epire srikes back
Return of the Jedi

I have seen this back to back a few times at all nighters at the old Westcliff cinema

In the Sixties when I was at home from boarding school,I remember going to see "A Hard Days Night" about 15 times...:o

your eyesight not that good even then John? :p

No, there was sod all esle to do in the daytime. all the friends I knew from school were scattered all over the County...so I was abit of a loner:cry:

Die another Day
Shrek 2

they're the only two i can think of

ere Burt, this is the place....

Butterkist butterkist ra ra ra

For the ultimate in in car entertainment

Various Indian restaurant adverts.

JFK.

I thought that with a film that long and with that much information I must have missed something so I went to see it again 3 days after the original visit. It turns out I hadn't missed anything. (Either that or I missed the same things twice!) That says a lot to me about the quality for the film...

I think I saw Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves twice

And Spiderman 2 twice due to going to a last minute advanced screening and already having a ticket for the weekend showing. There must have been others too? Maybe The Bourne Supremacy.

I know I watched it 3 times in a row on a flight to America...

Don't think I have ever accomplished this feat, but I may do in the near future. At the weekend I saw advance screening of The Kingdom, and it was such a great film I am seriously thinking about going to see it on general release. Any one seen the adverts and not sure ?? Go for it !!

titanic i think i saw 5 or 6 times each time with a different girl
all 3 pirates films twice
all the harry potter films twice
lord of the rings atleast twice possibly three for the two towers
sin city
hot fuzz

the list could go on!

Jumanji - Once in Basildon the other on a ferry from Portsmouth to Cherborg
Edward Scissorhands - More than twice when I was a little'un in Barking.

Think that's it....

Back