• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FINALLY Some good news - We've started to accumulate the building materials

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
I had my doubts and didn't think I'd ever see the day.

lego_bricks.jpg

Whilst it's not quite in line with the original plans I'm at least happy that it will still be better than Col Ewe's.

Friday 8th October is a key date i've been told.

This is the day everything is meant to be signed and sealed and it is all systems go.

We shall see. I certainly won't be holding my breath....

This is the day everything is meant to be signed and sealed and it is all systems go.

sorry, what exactly does this mean. Is this an agreement with a contractor to start building ???, or something else

sorry, what exactly does this mean. Is this an agreement with a contractor to start building ???, or something else

Good question mate. I believe this is a development agreement in partnership with Sainsbury's that is currently being thrashed out. As soon as it is agreed, I believe the development can move ahead.

Good question mate. I believe this is a development agreement in partnership with Sainsbury's that is currently being thrashed out. As soon as it is agreed, I believe the development can move ahead.

the same thing i asked RM and his reply to me on the 31/08/10
When we and Sainsbury jointly sign the procurement contract for all three simultaneous construcyions contract i will announce a date for starting and finishing the Satdium Unquote

the same thing i asked RM and his reply to me on the 31/08/10
When we and Sainsbury jointly sign the procurement contract for all three simultaneous construcyions contract i will announce a date for starting and finishing the Satdium Unquote

Ok- I am sure he said this on the OS a couple of months back in his last statement , so at least he is being consistent. Lets hope that this is what it is and that the 8th October is a positive news day

That would make my season. I would take the beginning of the stadium and survival in league 2 as a really excellent season

So October 2010, or November rolling into 2011 maybe. I wonder how we would all feel if we have no good news through to Dec 2010 on this topic.

Just seems an age........

Wise move, holding your breath for that long probably wouldn't do you much good.

So what happens if nothing is announced? Are we all going to vililfy RM further, even though this was only a rumour?

So what happens if nothing is announced? Are we all going to vililfy RM further, even though this was only a rumour?

As you say it is only a rumour. So should be treated as such.

We just have to play the waiting game a little longer unfortunately.

One day some good news will be announced!

Back