• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

FINALLY Some good news - We've started to accumulate the building materials

I wish I had never seen this thread, I keep looking on here and the OS every 10 mins to see if there any news.

If anything does come off, There'll either be one of the fabled Blogs this evening or a whole announcement sometime next week, citing start dates etc.

EastStandBlue said:
If anything does come off, There'll either be one of the fabled Blogs this evening or a whole announcement sometime next week, citing start dates etc.
Best me to it ESB. My money's on a 6pm blog....

Fossetts-farm-stadium.jpg

I remember those happy days a long time ago when just after we got the public inquiry out of the way I would say to wifey lets go to that new B&Q you know the one near where our new grounds going to be and she couldnt hide her delight, after all me and any form of diy really dont go together. This of course was just so I could look at the site and start planning where I was going to have my seat. (As it turns out after double checking the plans it seems I was looking at the wrong field, something I have never been allowed to forget)

Anyway 2 1/2 years later and so many failed predictions its getting to the stage that although deep down I think it will happen I just cant imagine actually looking on the o/s or on here with the news its actually starting.

Back