• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you have 10 real friends in this life you are more than a lucky person.. As this mission is some time off I am sure one of the main things they take will into account is relationships between others....If would be daft to send people millions of miles away on maybe a one way ticket if they did not get along.

That said I am sure at some point there will be a clash of personalities but isn't that life even with your best mates here on Earth, morso sometimes. So I get your point.

So mrsblue and Jam_Man haven't been shortlisted then?

So the Mars One mission wants to spend 10 years training up people to go on a one way ticket to Mars. So no coming back. If that isn't bad enough, the surface is inhospitable. According to space experts, the rockets may not land safely or may not be up to the job, and scientists say the crops they plant to feed themselves could poison them or polute their living pods. If none of that kills them, then boredom might. The living pod is going to be small, so no getting away from the other people. Horrendous.

"If none of that kills them, then boredom might." A bit like 6 hours without a goal at home then!

So mrsblue and Jam_Man haven't been shortlisted then?

you could add Barna v everyone else to that list.

I'm somewhat alarmed with this thread.

Cyril has made a number of posts which could be taken as serious.

Probably my warped sense of humour but can't stop thinking about this Brass Eye clip when I hear about this story.

[video=youtube;SRRw1ERj2Gc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRRw1ERj2Gc[/video]

Back