• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

ive been told that John White is the player and personally i think Matt Heath would be a great replacement for Cresswell :thumbsup:

So Phil BROWN is signing John WHITE ......... who next Eric YELLOW? Is Leo RED still available? :whistling:

Altogether now ..... I can sing a rainbow ....

Why do I remember playing against him and he being a complete t***?

Don't like signing col u players.. Baldwin for one, and now this one

Has played nearly all of his career at a higher level than League Two.

Good signing for this level in my opinion.

Has played nearly all of his career at a higher level than League Two.

Good signing for this level in my opinion.

I'm sure White will do well here but the test will be the rough and tumble style of L2. Being used to a higher level as you say makes this a good looking signing and Could well be a good one but the rough and tumble in higher divisions is not quite as acute as it is in the basement. time will tell if he adapts but a worthy player to give that chance too.

John White... It's a player. Would like to hear us linked with a few more!

the essex definition of 'player'. Unfortunately, I can't exphasise tone of voice.

Back