• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Five things that grip my t**d! What grips yours?

****ing Prince bloody William and that posh bint. Rich bloke dumps rich bird.

WHO GIVES A ****?

Spot on - what is the World coming two when this is the lead story on practically every media outlet??? :confused: Couldn't and will never give a flying lesbian trapeze artists ringpiece. :mad:

Refused to dignify it by even reading about it but then you get that **** James Whittaker coming on TV every ten minutes to talk about two people that he's never met. Keep your beak out of it you two-bit would-be media whore faux-posh ****!!! Any more of this and we should all head over to Spain to join Mike and Fay, on days like today I'd be very easily persuaded....... :(

Sorry dudes, terrible day for TBITPS. I'm going to have to respond in the only way I know how. Off to drink heavily to cheer myself up and forget the day.
:(

Hugely depressing to see that story was deemed to be the most important of the day by the BBC. It was actually the lead story on their 5pm bulletin :confused: :mad:

Oh i know...wound be up how the story that followed was regarding Putin arresting Russian protesters as well as firing on them...it just doesnt work out

Back