• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Zone Update Flags etc for the Chelsea game.

JC,

I am not assigning blame but....

We had all this with Donny and they still only allowed the small flags in & not the larger style flags, even though one snuck in! Nice one son lol!

All the best mate,

Dash

JC,

I am not assigning blame but....

We had all this with Donny and they still only allowed the small flags in & not the larger style flags, even though one snuck in! Nice one son lol!

All the best mate,

Dash

We are talking about having 7000 small flags..We are checking FIRST about the larger ones old chap..:)

Why would anyone want to be so drunk that you can hardly remember the day?

I was plastered at the Orient league game this season but to be fair that was because a free **** up on work all afternoon, saying that I wouldn't do it again I can't remember **** all about the game!!

We hammered the ***** mate, hope this helps.

:)

:D

We did indeed! I was amazed the next day when I discovered we had scored in the first minute, time had lost all meaning!

Also I said my dad at half-time that we weren't playing very well and he said "what ****ing game are you watching?", I was mullered!

Donny at home + flags = drew
Donny away + flags = lost
Col Ewe at home + flags = drew
Chelsea away + flags = ??

Anyone see a picture emerging here ??

That would be great. I didn't get one before the Donny game but would love one for the CFC game

Why not play upto your nickname and all take fresh shrimps. Hold onto them and just before ko throw them like confetti at Cech and the Chelski fans...

Why not play upto your nickname and all take fresh shrimps. Hold onto them and just before ko throw them like confetti at Cech and the Chelski fans...

Cech? Come on you don't think they will play Cole lampard drogba Anelka & Deco as well do you. We will face the 2nd international XI :scared:

Cech? Come on you don't think they will play Cole lampard drogba Anelka & Deco as well do you. We will face the 2nd international XI :scared:
I reckon they will be Lampard, Mikel/Deco, Drogba and Malouda as the big one..
Other than that we will probably see the likes of : cudicini, alex, ivanovic, scott sinclair, di santo, bridge in the squad

Drogba only if he isn't back in the first team for Anelka maybe Ballack too if he is fit?

Oh well we will play the big ones like the likes of Barrett, Clarke, Macca etc.. :) UTB!

Donny at home + flags = drew
Donny away + flags = lost
Col Ewe at home + flags = drew
Chelsea away + flags = ??

Anyone see a picture emerging here ??

Wonder why we bothered putting all those coloured cards out for the Colewe game then if everyone was waving flags.....:unsure:

Back