• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flahavan

Ah yes.....but is he better than Bart
biggrin.gif

Yay, finally someone's accepted their contract renewal!!!!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Whatever @ June 13 2005,15:39)]Yay, finally someone's accepted their contract renewal!!!!
Shame it had to be our back-up goalkeeper though.

sad.gif

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ June 13 2005,14:39)]Ah yes.....but is he better than Bart
biggrin.gif
Apparently his new contract will have a clause in it confirming he is the better keeper
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ June 13 2005,15:03)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ June 13 2005,14:39)]Ah yes.....but is he better than Bart
biggrin.gif
Apparently his new contract will have a clause in it confirming he is the better keeper  
biggrin.gif
And he wants the club to pay for platform football boots next season.
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ June 13 2005,15:09)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Upminster Blue @ June 13 2005,15:03)]
[b said:
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
And he wants the club to pay for platform football boots next season.  
tounge.gif
lol - Although height doesn't mean much, if i remember rightly it was Bart who got lobbed from about 40 yrds not Darryl

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFC4EVER @ June 13 2005,15:14)]lol - Although height doesn't mean much, if i remember rightly it was Bart who got lobbed from about 40 yrds not Darryl
when was that?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (TrueBlue @ June 13 2005,15:27)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]lol - Although height doesn't mean much, if i remember rightly it was Bart who got lobbed from about 40 yrds not Darryl
Yet Darryl is usualy only lobed from only 5yrds !
Hardly !!

If it wasn't for Darryl we would of lost alot more points, he was pure quality all-round this season.

Anyway no more of this, lets all support whoever plays.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Richard_Cadette @ June 13 2005,15:56)]I wouldnt call it a lob no.....

.... I would call it a huge f*** up though!!

biggrin.gif
and I'd call it a huge piece of luck from their player. Even Pele missed from a similar distance!

Good to have him on board. Despite his flaws, he's (a) improving; and (b) a good member of the squad.

Still don't rate him as our "number 1", but there you have it...

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 13 2005,15:58)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Richard_Cadette @ June 13 2005,15:56)]I wouldnt call it a lob no.....

.... I would call it a huge f*** up though!!

biggrin.gif
and I'd call it a huge piece of luck from their player. Even Pele missed from a similar distance!
True but he offered 1,000 plus successes in mitigation.
laugh.gif

Back