• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flavs Back Soon

overseas shrimper

Life President⭐
Official Site states that Flavs' injured finger is not as bad as first suspected and he should be ready in 3 weeks.

Question is, by then will everyone have realised that Bart is the better 'keeper?

ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 01 2005,13:02)].
Question is, by then everyone will have realised that Bart is the better 'keeper.
Er, that's not a question.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Hong Kong Blue @ Nov. 01 2005,14:16)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (overseas shrimper @ Nov. 01 2005,13:02)].
Question is, by then everyone will have realised that Bart is the better 'keeper.
Er, that's not a question.
biggrin.gif

Happy now?

If that was made into a question, I would most certainly answer in favour of Flavs.
He is far better.
And he has a very fit wife.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (keefmoon @ Nov. 01 2005,13:52)]And he has a very fit wife.
I think that's the far more serious issue that nobody has yet addressed. Yes, we may be without (in some people's eyes) our 1st choice keeper, but how is Flahavan's Mrs coping with his finger injury ? ? ?
tounge.gif
wink.gif
wow.gif

If Bart wants to stand in for Darryl on the pitch can I volunteer take the No13 shirt at home?

Im just glad that we have two keepers who we can trust, as over the last 18 months, when one has been injured the other has done a great job.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Nov. 01 2005,17:06)]If Bart does well, will Darryl get his spot back?
wouldn't have thought so....eastwood didn't.
I for one prefer bart anyway.

If Bart keeps clean sheets and does well then why should Darryl get his place back? And thats coming from a fan who thinks Darryl is better than Bart. Its like when Gray and Goater were doin well - Freddy came back from suspension but did he get back in the team straight away - no - he had to work hard to get his place back.

Think the same will apply to Darryl if Bart does well

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southendsleeper @ Nov. 01 2005,16:59)]It'll be interesting to see Bart get a good run out in the team.

Wiggy may say otherwise  
wink.gif
Reeled me in. Don't want to get in to that again but having seen the highlights, gotta say how Bart reminded me of how he looks like a rabbit stuck in headlights all over the show but will no doubt do an adequate job in Darryl's absence and will stay in the side barring accidents because this is Tilly's policy right or wrong!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ Nov. 01 2005,21:35)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southendsleeper @ Nov. 01 2005,16:59)]It'll be interesting to see Bart get a good run out in the team.

Wiggy may say otherwise  
wink.gif
Reeled me in. Don't want to get in to that again but having seen the highlights, gotta say how Bart reminded me of how he looks like a rabbit stuck in headlights all over the show but will no doubt do an adequate job in Darryl's absence and will stay in the side barring accidents because this is Tilly's policy right or wrong!
So do you think that Tilly's competition for places policy is wrong?

Back