• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Shrimper

Mike Reid
Sorry Daryl You have everthing to prove as does every player who pulls on the Shirt, everytime you play.

I have time for positive people but arrogance $%&*es me off

sad.gif

Bottom Paragraph

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kent Shrimper @ June 28 2005,11:33)]Sorry Daryl You have everthing to prove as does every player who pulls on the Shirt, everytime you play.

I have time for positive people but arrogance $%&*es me off

sad.gif

Bottom Paragraph
I wasn't sure if it was just me that found his remark a bit arrogant, so I didn't post anything right away.

You have confirmed that I'm not alone.

glare.gif

to be honest Flavs has silenced me as one of his critics, as he was a major factor in our promotion. He still needs to improve aspects of his game which are clear for everyone to see. No one should ever feel they have "Nothing to Prove". If this was the case he would be Englands No1 and playing for MAdrid?

He has proved that most of his knockers on here were talking out of there arses when they constantly kept banging on about his height. Repeat, being shorter makes him a more agile quicker keeper, hence we are in league 1 BECAUSE of Darryl Flahavan, except it and start giving your No.1 some praise instead of the boring he aint tall enough jibes!

Aaargh!! Did we have to reopen this old argument! We all know where it'll end up going and frankly I think everyone's views on Flavs are well documented already....

suspect.gif
tounge.gif
oops.gif

Not quite the same, what a pathetic comparison!

My point is, no matter which player, they always have something to prove. Trust you, Wiggy, to pop out of the woodwork when we're talking about Flavs.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ June 28 2005,09:49)]Not quite the same, what a pathetic comparison!
You have stated that someone is quicker because they are shorter. I have responded by mentioning short people that aren't quick. I don't see that as pathetic.

Like shooting fish in a barrel...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Song of the South Upper @ June 28 2005,11:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (wiggy @ June 28 2005,09:49)]Not quite the same, what a pathetic comparison!
You have stated that someone is quicker because they are shorter. I have responded by mentioning short people that aren't quick. I don't see that as pathetic.

YAWN....! Sometimes I log on and feel that I'm in the film Groundhog Day, some of the conversations are sooo repetitive.

Please put a sock in it! This debate had run it's course months ago.
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Wessex Blue @ June 28 2005,10:08)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Song of the South Upper @ June 28 2005,11:01)]
[b said:

YAWN....! Sometimes I log on and feel that I'm in the film Groundhog Day, some of the conversations are sooo repetitive.

Please put a sock in it! This debate had run it's course months ago.
rock.gif
But it's MY turn to wind Wiggy up, and now I'm being told it's time to put him back in his box...

down.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back