• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Normally we wouldn't expect more than a couple of hundred people for a game of this distance, but being the first game of the season and first game back in League 1, how many people do you think will make the trip?

It is a massive mission, especially by train. I'd be very impressed with more than 350.

Holiday season, long treck, Brighton at home on the Tuesday night. Be surprised if there is more than 400. Still not a bad effort. Would rather try and guess first home game. Would hope for around 6500 - 7000

You will be lucky if 4,000 in total are at this game, Fleetwood never get many at home:omg:

I reckon there'll be a good 5/600 there with it being our first game back in League One. Some people might make (another) weekend in Blackpool of it.

I'd say between 5/600, me and the Mrs will be making a weekend of it in Blackpool... Hopefully the hangover and journey back wont be as bad as morecambe.. The session we had after thag game still makes me feel sick now

Manchester is easily the top place in the North west....................Like to think 500-750 of us at Fleetwood.

Spending the weekend in Manchester with my brother and also taking in the Fleetwood game. It's going to be carnage! :omg:

Back