• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just seen on the website that the terrace is sold out. Don't know whether that's an initial allocation or the whole thing, but if it is the whole thing then that's 831. It's also saying seats are limited (210 allocation) which means there will be around 1,000.

Just seen on the website that the terrace is sold out. Don't know whether that's an initial allocation or the whole thing, but if it is the whole thing then that's 831. It's also saying seats are limited (210 allocation) which means there will be around 1,000.

Where does it say that? Can't find it on the Blues mobile site.

Seriously?! I was going to get some tickets today, will be dissapointed if the terrace is sold out.

The club really need to sort their information out. The article on the official website http://www.southendunited.co.uk/new...-tickets-fleetwood-town-league-1-2566418.aspx clearly states tickets can be bought online, and the online ticketing site says terrace tickets are sold out.

I'm already aware of people who wanted terrace tickets but have bought seats because they didn't think terrace tickets were available.

In addition to this, the 'away ticket' news section on the website hasn't been updated since last season.

Didn't take long for this new ticketing system to utterly confuse everyone, did it?

I've been to Fleetwood on a couple of occasions - once on the terraces (in the cold) and then in the seats (in the summer sun as we chased promotion) and on both occasions the away sections were not sold out.

That is no guarantee for Saturday but I would think it will be highly unlikely that you will not be able to get into either the seats or the terracing at your choice.

I would also say that the ground is quite hard to find so get there a little earlier even if you don't fancy some beer before hand and I seem to end up walking through/past a large park to get there.

Asking locals "where is the football ground?" often results in being directed towards Blackpool!

Both terrace and seats showing as 'Sold Out' online.
As Jai said above, the new ticket system is a bit confusing. OK its good that you can order away tickets online but for the system to say we are 'Sold Out' is a bit misleading as we were told earlier we have only sold about 180 tickets.
I think someone mentioned that we have about 1,000 allocation so plenty of tickets left, just not online!

They also still cant seem to update the system to sell unsold Season Ticket holders seats for the Brighton game. It gives the impression that every season ticket holder has purchased a Brighton ticket when I doubt even half of us have yet.

Also they really should have the Swindon home game online as well by now.

Back