• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Fleetwood Town vs Southend United

Also, how many different captains is that we’ve had this season now?

Oxley, Demetriou, Kiernan, Mantom and Cox?

4-4-1-1

Kiernan midfield which is a surprise given that the only criticism I’d have had of him recently would be mobility....

Tbf Bunn and Cox looked lively for twenty mins v Scunthorpe....however Bunn and Kightly for me just don’t do enough and certainly aren’t fit enough

Come on you Blues, new manager, new game today, fight for the shirt........
From a very nervous Shrimper in Bonnie Scotland

That’s the spirit! Up the blues.
Seen too much of these overpaid overweight players this season. I’m glad you are still glass half full but I’ve never seen such a lack of effort as I have this season. Really hope I’m proved wrong but can’t believe what I have watched thus far. Meant to be going to sponsors night but like the team I can’t be arsed.

4-4-1-1

Kiernan midfield which is a surprise given that the only criticism I’d have had of him recently would be mobility....

Tbf Bunn and Cox looked lively for twenty mins v Scunthorpe....however Bunn and Kightly for me just don’t do enough and certainly aren’t fit enough

If he can get a different tune out of Mantom, Kightly and Bunn then fair play to the man. But I have little confidence he will unfortunately.

Where did the Kiernan at Cm start?
Surely it’s 5 at the back.

Back