• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Flloyd Mayweather...

EastStandBlue

Life President
Having watched the last few promotional events, I have to say... I knew he was an arrogant c*nt, but i never expected him to be this bad. I hope to god Hatton puts him on his **** without a shadow of a doubt, leaving him with nothing to say in response...

i quite like mayweather.. there are much worse when it comes to trash-talking etc etc... hatton is doing well by just ignoring it really! going to be a brilliant fight!

It will be an excellent fight but there is no doubt that Hatton will be the winner he is the best fighter easily.

It will be an excellent fight but there is no doubt that Hatton will be the winner he is the best fighter easily.

not so sure... hatton needs to get inside and mayweather is so so fast... he's going to get smacked in the process. in my heart of hearts i would put mayweather as the favourite, although hatton does have a chance

Mayweather's the better fighter, but Hatton has more heart than he does.

Hatton's sole aim is to get inside Mayweathers reach and to box in him, He can't dance around him as Mayweather is rapid and has a longer reach than Hatton... If Hatton can get inside him, and quickly, then I fancy Hatton to cause an upset.

My heart says Hatton's going to do the cocky prick but my head says Mayweather will stop Hatton around round 10. Ricky's had a few very tough fights now and history would suggest that he's ready to go, unfortunately.

After watching the live interview and hearing Hatton himself saying 'His just like a ****ing 6 year old', Great! - However winning the 5 championships that Mayfeather has and watching a few of his fights in the past this is going to be a hard one for Hatton, really looking forward to it, but sadly i can see Hatton losing this one. Prove me wrong Hatton, and knock the clown out.

"Unbeaten American boxer in 'cocky' shocker!"

Next week - "Rugby player punches an opponent when ref isn't looking", followed by "Australian cricketer indulges in sledging"

Next week - "Rugby player punches an opponent when ref isn't looking", followed by "Australian cricketer indulges in sledging"

LOL. Other programmes in the series include:

"Argentinan footballer in long-haired, injury-feigning scandal"

"East German female sprinter in doping-induced, adam's apple shock"

"Samoan rugby player in binge-eating surprise"

"British athlete in glorious failure revelation"

"Italian football in po-faced, defensive-tactic, bribery shock"

:D

LOL. Other programmes in the series include:

"Argentinan footballer in long-haired, injury-feigning scandal"

"East German female sprinter in doping-induced, adam's apple shock"

"Samoan rugby player in binge-eating surprise"

"British athlete in glorious failure revelation"

"Italian football in po-faced, defensive-tactic, bribery shock"

:D

"French football team in too scared to come out of the changing room shock!"

"Argentinian footballer in 'new maradona' sensation!"

:rolleyes: On the same theme:

"Pop star takes drugs shocker."

"Dog chases cat exclusive."

"Pope in "I don't get pi$$ed up and ruck with the missus" sensation.

Britney in "yes, I'm possibly a bit ****ed up I think" confession

Back