• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Football crews

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now this is in no way meant as a derogatory post against the various crews and their actions/behaviour. Although I dont agree condone or would ever partake.

Its seems to me from someone not ITK that all this malarky is just so 1970/80s.
I can understand to some extent if a visiting crowd start to take liberties in your home town etc but the use of mobiles etc to arrange meets? Beyond me.

Also what is it with all the burberry etc?
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Benfleetshrimp @ Aug. 08 2004,11:02)]Also what is it with all the burberry etc?  
tounge.gif
It's so they won't get spotted ...

WS

wink.gif

these people dont wear burberry, that is soooooo 2001......

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Aug. 08 2004,11:44)]these people dont wear burberry, that is soooooo 2001......
alright then so what is it with "these people" always spoiling for a fight?

Its because their knuckles still drag on the floor when they walk,and they haven't learnt how to use fire or make a wheel.

I think Darwin missed this species of early man
rock.gif

dont comment on something you don't know anything about...

Ah Galen from Planet of the Apes speaks out at last,or is it General Urco,or maybe the PG Tips need another cast for their adverts
mad.gif

you have no idea what you are talking about, these people are who they are...i will repeat what i said
[b said:
Quote[/b] ]dont comment on something you don't know anything about...

Ladies lets not fight amognst ourselves.
I actually asked this question because I really would like an insight into the minds of these individuals, I guess because it is alien to me.

They can do what they want, so long as they don't drag those of us who want to watch the football, drink in the pubs, walk along the streets, etc. into their arguments ...

WS

the truth is they do all of that...they do what they do for the love of the club, they love their clubs more than any other supporter....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Aug. 08 2004,17:44)]the truth is they do all of that...they do what they do for the love of the club, they love their clubs more than any other supporter....
Can i only presume you said that because..

a) you want a reaction.
b) you enjoy talking out of your arse.

So I guess it is best for everyone to treat that post with the contempt it deserves.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Javea Shrimper @ Aug. 08 2004,17:16)]They can do what they want, so long as they don't drag those of us who want to watch the football, drink in the pubs, walk along the streets, etc. into their arguments ...

WS
And those with a brain larger than a pea do, as you well know my Spainish sun seeking friend. Lock the topic and kill it off now Mike.

Indeed. Mr Weetabix. And I'm sure you know what I mean, having discussed such topics into the wee hours in the past ...

Topic IS locked, as requested.

WS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back