• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

03 May 2013 11:17:08
Southend are going back to their roots by making Matt Lockwood their assistant with Ray Parlour as a first team coach.

They are also keen on signing Mark Bentley, Mark Gower, Adam Barrett, Che Wilson and Darryl Flahavan.

Couldnt help but click believable. Thats got to happen. Surely Lee Trundle is involved somewhere?

Is it possible to keep all the rumours from that website on one thread like last season?

Is it possible to keep all the rumours from that website on one thread like last season?

No.

I want lots of threads and where people are getting daft rumours I want them to say "my mate who lives next door to X knows for certain X rumour is fact.".

Then I want us to sign players that have never ever been mentioned on here.

Just like every year

Some are incredible. Here's the latest one...

04 May 2013 08:06:40
Southend manager Phil Brown is set to raid his old club Preston for out of contract right sided midfielder/winger Jack King

I like the sound of that. It would be good to have ........

King on the wing
Timlin and Tomlin

What about signing Royce to go with Bentley?
A player called Westwood would be nice as well ...................

I like the sound of that. It would be good to have ........

King on the wing
Timlin and Tomlin

What about signing Royce to go with Bentley?
A player called Westwood would be nice as well ...................
A Peel to play upfront with Corr.
A Growler at the back with Barker.
And we should have a Jones for the Smith?
Brown to have an assistant called White.

03 May 2013 10:32:27
Ron Martin is desparate for Southend United to get promoted next season, and has been dissapointed by results so far under new manager Phil Brown. He will back the manager in the transfer market, but will expect to see an immediate improvement. Martin is keeping one eye on Newport manager, and former Southend United player, Justin Edingburgh as a potential replacement.

03 May 2013 10:32:27
Ron Martin is desparate for Southend United to get promoted next season, and has been dissapointed by results so far under new manager Phil Brown. He will back the manager in the transfer market, but will expect to see an immediate improvement. Martin is keeping one eye on Newport manager, and former Southend United player, Justin Case as a potential replacement.

Amended for accuracy.

Back