• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Drastic™;1394317 said:
Ah good shout, nice and close to home too. Was hoping it wouldn't be the Spread Eagle with their W**t H*m flags outside. *shudders*

I was just about to tweet that picture, disgusting colours in Rayleigh!

For those in the vicinity of Roots Hall.

The Railway will be packed full of Shrimpers from about 3pm tomorrow...

Drastic™;1394380 said:
Excellent. If they're gone tomorrow I'll know who's responsible (and you'll get some green too).

I'm actually going to give it a go. Although the big scottish doorman on the door at weekends won't be too happy.

Well my Sky Sports on Virgin Media was shortlived. Got home to find no Sky Sports HD, rang them to be told that was another £7 on top of the £22.

As Roy Keane who worked in street posts would say I told them to stick it up their bollards.

If Im going to watch it in fuzzy vision I might as well stream it for free.

May have to head to a pub after all....

Well my Sky Sports on Virgin Media was shortlived. Got home to find no Sky Sports HD, rang them to be told that was another £7 on top of the £22.

As Roy Keane who worked in street posts would say I told them to stick it up their bollards.

If Im going to watch it in fuzzy vision I might as well stream it for free.

May have to head to a pub after all....

Pop round Jammy, it's curry, beer, baby and Southend night in MK. Fancy baby sitting?

Up in Norwich for the weekend , mum has just come out of hospital after an op and Dad has Alzheimer's so I am In carer mode for a couple days til she is up and about
Hoping to pop into a pub in wroxham to catch the game tonight but it all depends , otherwise it's the radio

Up in Norwich for the weekend , mum has just come out of hospital after an op and Dad has Alzheimer's so I am In carer mode for a couple days til she is up and about
Hoping to pop into a pub in wroxham to catch the game tonight but it all depends , otherwise it's the radio

However important the today's game, or any game. 100% for your prioritising.

Back