• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Foran in action tonight

Bill Hogarth

According to the official site, Richie Foran is included in a youthful squad that is travelling to Bishops Stortford this evening.

I know we're looking to get rid of him, but wouldn't we be better off putting him 'on show' at Billericay?

Last edited by a moderator:
According to the official site, Richie Foran is included in a youthful squad that is travelling to Bishops Stortford this evening.

I know we're looking to get rid of him, but wouldn't we be better off putting him 'on show' at Billericay?

A very good point... looking at the squad we need him tonight at Billericay!!!

If he's recovering from quite a serious injury we'll want him to take it easy.
I think the Billericay match will be more competative.

If we are not going to get money for Foran, why don't they just pay him up and release him?

If we are not going to get money for Foran, why don't they just pay him up and release him?

how do you know we might not get anything for him? just because he hasn't gone yet doesn't mean he won't go... no point just throwing money down the drain on him

come on Dave tell all!

There's nothing to tell, apart from the rumours by some that one of our players had an affair with another players wife is the biggest pile of tripe that has done the rounds on here.

There's nothing to tell, apart from the rumours by some that one of our players had an affair with another players wife is the biggest pile of tripe that has done the rounds on here.

It's not even the best rumour I've heard. I liked the one about Guttridge, Lewis Hunt and a packet of chicken soup.

Thankyou. I've been saying that for months now, and noone would believe me.

Hope Glasgow Rich is online to see this right now ;)

i preferred the one about kevin maher, alan mccormack and a tube of Immac

Thankyou. I've been saying that for months now, and noone would believe me.

Hope Glasgow Rich is online to see this right now ;)

I think he has selective lurking unfortunately... you might have to entice him with a picture of Nicola from Girls Aloud

everytime i saw foran in action, you couldnt knock his desire, i remember one game when he was on the left wing he was back and forth all game!! i think he deserves another chance and we need a winger!! give him a chance and i think him and scannell on either wings would work for us!! i for one would love to see him play for us again!!

The problem is that we progress from:
... I heard a story that Foran did... to
... I heard that Foran did... to
... Allegedly Foran did...

to

... I know Foran did.

The only way to stop this is for a "Foran definitely didn't..." statement to be issued and for us to believe it.

Back