• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Foran in action tonight

Foran did, he scored the goal at Burnley which took us out of the relegation zone and gave us a fighting chance of staying up. He also showed enough to suggest he could play at league 1 level, give the guy an opportunity, how many did we give Hooper and Harrold?

The only way to stop this is for a "Foran definitely didn't..." statement to be issued and for us to believe it.

Isnt that what Scriv has said ?

It does then beg the question if there were no sex people shennanigans how he managed to be quite so out of favour with Tilson.

I thought he looked ok to start with, but nothing to shout about but at a time when we have one winger I would have thought he could play a part.

Something major must have happened, and the coincidental complete loss of form of Gower at the time was a strong indication that there was some truth in the rumour. Tilly wouldn't have dropped him like that without good reason - and being cack is not enough of a reason.

Foran did, he scored the goal at Burnley which took us out of the relegation zone and gave us a fighting chance of staying up. He also showed enough to suggest he could play at league 1 level, give the guy an opportunity, how many did we give Hooper and Harrold?

Good point

I'm not saying there is any truth in the whole whole thing , but the club wouldn't exactly come out and say it was true , of course they would play it down.

I am all for giving someone the opportunity but I do think they also have to earn it and if any player not just Foran isnt putting in the effort in training I ask do they deserve the opportunity

Having said all that I am a season ticket holder and I have probably seen Richie Foran no more than half a dozen times and in those games I was neither blown away nor did I think we signed a bum but i do remember when we signed him there was question marks against him with regard his attitude at past clubs

Back