• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Highlights Forest Green Rovers 1-3 Southend United

I was wondering if it should have been a free kick to us? Looks like their guy bundles white over. If it was the other way round I bet a ref would give a penalty

White certainly protested that he was fouled. But not clear cut for me.

The way the Forest Green players stood in disbelief after Nathan had scored said it all .

In fairness that could also just be because they had conceded 3 goals to a team that had only scored 5 away goals all season.

White certainly protested that he was fouled. But not clear cut for me.

I would be very disappointed if we had had a goal disallowed for that. Their player puts his arm out and just about makes contact with John white. No human being (let alone footballer) should fall over because of that!

The way the Forest Green players stood in disbelief after Nathan had scored said it all .

Not surprisingly the same body language us us when we go 3-0 down.

There keeper was never getting the first and Dieng curled his one with perfect weight in order to use the wind. Was a really well timed goal but of course overshadowed by the other 2. I guess people are used to Oxley making great saves at this level with his long arms....Its L2 and not the PL......Make sure you hit the target.

The great thing about the impressive Ferguson was he closed one player down on their break and then chased his pass and won off the second player. We haven't had anyone else in CM that can do that for a number of years.....Then looks up and unleashes a 45 yarder.

Like the reaction of your mates when you get a slow dance with the best looking girl in your year at school at under 18 night at Zero 6.
Exactly what I was looking at, first at Hutchinson and then across to the forest green subs warming up:Hilarious::ROFL:

Well that was a push on white for sure, just did he go to ground to easy ?

IMO, yes he did. I don't really think their player did anything more than touch him.

Perhaps this should be in the ref watch thread, but it does highlight the difference having scored 3 goals makes. If it had been 0-0 at the time we'd all be complaining that the ref ruined the game and caused our defeat.

The fact is that the more successful you are the less refereeing decisions impact you.

Back