• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Forest Officals........

Littleman - if you were with sufc_stu and the rest and was asking about the first shrimper to be kicked out after about 15mins, then I think something happened outside, as when I was about to go in the little steward asked another who was the person pointing to the same group, he then said 'We will let him in and then kick him out' So was not surprised to see him get turfed although I did think they would have done it before the game kicked off.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (LITTLEMAN @ Nov. 20 2005,00:31)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Nov. 19 2005,21:14)] When I went to loo another fan was thrown out,
'why's my mate been thrown out'
'none of your business'
'I want to now why the feck you have thrown him out'
'Don't swear at me, you are being ejected from the ground'

he was pushed out of that gate,
That would be me

Waste of £20, wasted journey.

All because i wanted to know why my mate had been thrown out. Werent like i was being aggressive or rude to the tw&ts, but all because i said f%&k once. Then the black steward squares up for a row  
oops.gif
I know what you mean mate you try to be polite and reason with them stewards but all they wanted was to chuck out as many of us out as possible. stupid #@##s . luckliy for me i wasnt kicked out for trying to reason with the guy, came close though, and i thought are stewards were bad!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Nov. 20 2005,00:59)]What exactly was on the pieces of paper that were thrown down??
It was a colour picture of the pier in flames and underneath had in black big writing NFFC ON TOUR .

The stewards were awful yesterday, officious jobsworths seeminglyt hell-bent on ejecting as many Southend fans as possible. The incident involving Littleman was a case in point.

They were a disgrace to their club.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Nov. 19 2005,22:14)]i heard one fan go up the stewards and ask why nothing is being done about the Forest fans and the stewards reply sorry mate there's to many of them do anything, double standards
Funny how this never seems to apply at Roots Hall ...

WS

Well that's a shocker. We go to an away match and get treated like sh!t. Welcome to the real world guys. Whether we employ double standards at RH or not isn't the issue. Footie has always been like this. If you think that's bad you should try going into an away end as a Premier$hite fan.

I was a few rows behind where a bit of the supposed "trouble" in X block kicked off where 3 chaps all got thrown out for nothing much at all. Was really no need for about 10 security type people to get involved.

But for anyone around where i was, who the hell was that Southend fan with the hat on? Going around preaching all match to anyone and everyone.

suspect.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The General @ Nov. 20 2005,09:54)]But for anyone around where i was, who the hell was that Southend fan with the hat on? Going around preaching all match to anyone and everyone.

suspect.gif
I saw him. He was staggering about up the aisle towards the end.

I believe he may have been a little bit inebriated
tounge.gif
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Nov. 20 2005,09:37)]Well that's a shocker. We go to an away match and get treated like sh!t. Welcome to the real world guys. Whether we employ double standards at RH or not isn't the issue. Footie has always been like this. If you think that's bad you should try going into an away end as a Premier$hite fan.
Which is exactly why I hope we never get anywhere near the Premier$hite (and possibly the Championship for that matter). Give me Bury away over Forest away any day of the week - proper football.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Nov. 19 2005,21:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Nov. 19 2005,21:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Nov. 19 2005,21:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ Nov. 19 2005,21:44)]The lads behind me replied with 'where's your Cloughie gone?'. Equally disrespectful.
some fans behind me were sigining we have clough you do not
Yeah, i bet Forest fans loved you today
i had one fan actually come up and shake my hand at the bar, had a few others questions me, even a steward questioned me about it
That was you sat next to me & in front of Hils (West Country Shrimper) then! Good to put another face to the name on here!

You never know. On the BBC website, they were saying how they burnt the pier down as well. I doubt they did, granted, but...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Nov. 20 2005,11:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Nov. 19 2005,21:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Nov. 19 2005,21:46)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Nov. 19 2005,21:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ Nov. 19 2005,21:44)]The lads behind me replied with 'where's your Cloughie gone?'. Equally disrespectful.
some fans behind me were sigining we have clough you do not
Yeah, i bet Forest fans loved you today
i had one fan actually come up and shake my hand at the bar, had a few others questions me, even a steward questioned me about it
That was you sat next to me & in front of Hils (West Country Shrimper) then!  Good to put another face to the name on here!
nice to meet you

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ Nov. 20 2005,01:01)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Nov. 20 2005,00:59)]What exactly was on the pieces of paper that were thrown down??
It was a colour picture of the pier in flames and underneath had in black big writing NFFC ON TOUR .
have been on to one of the forest boards and they have apoloigised for the pictures saying it was a minority of their fans who chucked the pictures down

Back