• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Forest Officals........

I really doubt that even the lowest-of-te-low, scummest forest fans could sink that low? Then again based on some of their actions yesterday.......

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stickyboy @ Nov. 20 2005,15:25)]I doubt they did but it was a co-incidence wasnt it?
Might of been then but there's no way we are going to find out who done anyway is there?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Nov. 20 2005,15:26)]I really doubt that even the lowest-of-te-low, scummest forest fans could sink that low? Then again based on some of their actions yesterday.......

rock.gif
Dont think it was there fans but might of been there stewards.
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ Nov. 20 2005,15:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Nov. 20 2005,15:26)]I really doubt that even the lowest-of-te-low, scummest forest fans could sink that low? Then again based on some of their actions yesterday.......

rock.gif
Dont think it was there fans but might of been there stewards.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Yes! Its all falling into place now!

Arsonist stewards? This thread gets more far-fetched with every post!

from where i sat (in the home end) the away following looked immense. I saw a few incidents regarding fans being ejected, i also noticed the private security were carrying handcuffs on their belts?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 20 2005,16:47)]from where i sat (in the home end) the away following looked immense. I saw a few incidents regarding fans being ejected, i also noticed the private security were carrying handcuffs on their belts?
surely you could of got a ticket for the away end or are you a forest fan in disguise?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ Nov. 20 2005,16:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 20 2005,16:47)]from where i sat (in the home end) the away following looked immense. I saw a few incidents regarding fans being ejected, i also noticed the private security were carrying handcuffs on their belts?
surely you could of got a ticket for the away end or are you a forest fan in disguise?
i sold him a ticket for the away end

[b said:
Quote[/b] (stickyboy @ Nov. 20 2005,17:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCHUTTON @ Nov. 20 2005,16:49)]why was you in the home end?
so he could stand up during the game without any little Hitlers to stop him maybe?
That was probably why then!
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pickledseal @ Nov. 20 2005,16:51)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 20 2005,16:47)]the private security were carrying handcuffs on their belts?
is that legal? :S
no i didnt think so..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ Nov. 20 2005,17:26)]
[b said:
[b said:
so he could stand up during the game without any little Hitlers to stop him maybe?
biggrin.gif
from what i saw, there was no attempt to make anyone sit down in the home end!
the odd steward telling someone to sit down at the front but that was it.. the majority stood for the majority of the game

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 20 2005,18:57)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
biggrin.gif
the odd steward telling someone to sit down at the front but that was it.. the majority stood for the majority of the game
Still. Why were you in the home end?

To be fair I complained to a steward about the abuse we were getting from above and they did do something about it. Probably having a four year old sat on your lap with a volley of abuse being hurled at you makes a difference. Somehow the whole organisattion of the stadium and where the away supporters are sat just creates antagonism.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Nov. 20 2005,18:57)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
biggrin.gif
I dont mean to be silly here. but why should it matter?
it's hardly an offence

Back